Highland Pony Enthusiasts Club
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [Resolved] Pictures (can't post them!)
Nevyn
Unregistered

[*] posted on 28-11-2004 at 07:26 PM
[Resolved] Pictures (can't post them!)

Okay got some pictures of Jack. It was pretty difficult to get pictures of him without a headcollar as wanted to eat my camera and just followed me everywhere!

Is anyone able to help as my pc (is old and faithful) but doesn't like me uploading pictures for some reason this weekend!

We turned him out with the two NF's today for a bit of a romp - lot's of boisterous play going on! it was really nice to see!

[Edited on 1-2-2005 by Claire]
Claire
Super Administrator

Mood: in transit...

[*] posted on 29-11-2004 at 09:53 AM

Hi Nevyn
Is it the Highland Pony Album that you're having trouble uploading too? Have you made yourself a 'shoebox' for your pictures and if so are you trying to upload them individually or with the multiple MSN software? (If so I reccommend trying individually)

Let me know if this makes any sense to you and we'll take it from there,

Claire

HPEC Forum Webmaster
Pink Pony Owner

Claire
Super Administrator

Mood: in transit...

[*] posted on 29-11-2004 at 09:53 AM

Hi Nevyn
Is it the Highland Pony Album that you're having trouble uploading too? Have you made yourself a 'shoebox' for your pictures and if so are you trying to upload them individually or with the multiple MSN software? (If so I reccommend trying individually)

Let me know if this makes any sense to you and we'll take it from there,

Claire

HPEC Forum Webmaster
Pink Pony Owner

Nevyn
Unregistered

[*] posted on 29-11-2004 at 09:56 PM

Claire,

I haven't tried to upload from the highland pony album. (I noticed the computer help section after I'd posted!)

I had another album on msn groups but even that won't let me post! My PC just keeps freezing and chucking me out!

I'm going to try and set up a Highland Pony Album. Will let you know if I don't succeed.

:banghead:
Nevyn
Unregistered

[*] posted on 29-11-2004 at 11:18 PM

Okay, one new album created and two computer crashes later I think I've got past the bug as I was able to add pictures to my album.

Will try and post a picture!
rosie
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 30-11-2004 at 07:05 AM

Just looked at your pictures of Jack, isn't he gorgeous, and looks a real sweety. What are planning to do with him, a bit of in-hand next year by the looks of him. The barn set up is it a great idea, wish I had something like that at the moment it might help get my new boy handled abit easier.

Good luck with Jack.

Ruth
Nevyn
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-12-2004 at 12:12 AM

thanks Rosie! We'll be inhand showing next year. I'm sure your new boy will come round - he just needs time!

Claire, I don't know if you've seen my test on posting photos but I really need help as I can only post little ones at the moment!:heh hee:

Go To Top