Aldi

Aldi equestrian specials on 8th April
L-J
Super Hero

[*] posted on 4-4-2018 at 12:30 PM

Seems to be only children's jods :(

vakizz

[*] posted on 4-4-2018 at 05:51 PM

No picked up a flyer today, there are ladies jods too, but they may be in quite a thin material, possibly not for me, but same as kids in blue and beige, tops and socks, not a great deal but will have to see what jods are like.
L-J
Super Hero

[*] posted on 5-4-2018 at 06:35 AM

Quote: Originally posted by vakizz  
No picked up a flyer today, there are ladies jods too, but they may be in quite a thin material, possibly not for me, but same as kids in blue and beige, tops and socks, not a great deal but will have to see what jods are like.

Both OH & I looked twice at the online Aldi after getting their email, so must just be available in store....doubt I will get him to pull in to an Aldi carpark for a second time with the trailer on the back ..... persuaded him a couple of years ago to stop at the Aldi in the centre of Middlesbrough on our way home from a PR. Got some odd looks from the other shoppers at 3pm on a Sunday :) :) but got 2 pairs jods each...OH wears the ladies jods too:):) he is just as fond of a bargain as me :D

vakizz

[*] posted on 5-4-2018 at 11:29 AM

If you want jods let me know and I can send. I also have about 3 pairs of the brown ones from a couple of years ago which need a home, in good condition, they are a bit neat for me so might be too big for you. Think they must be a 32". Will take some pics.
L-J
Super Hero

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 06:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by vakizz  
If you want jods let me know and I can send. I also have about 3 pairs of the brown ones from a couple of years ago which need a home, in good condition, they are a bit neat for me so might be too big for you. Think they must be a 32". Will take some pics.

Thanks vakizz, 32" is my size, OH wears 30":banghead::D If OH does not find any jods on Monday...he is tasked with visiting an Aldi in the non-horsey suburbs where jods usually stay available for several days after their release, unlike the nearest market town where they get sold within minutes on the first day :) I will let you know if he suceeds, if not then I would be interested in your jod if they are dark brown, the fawn/pale brown ones show the dirt quickly :D:D:D:D

Go To Top