Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Pleasure ride Kibworth
Chester H
Fledgeling

[*] posted on 6-9-2017 at 10:54 AM
Pleasure ride Kibworth

The pleasure ride at Kibworth is still on. It is being held at Beauchamp Grange Farm, Harborough Road, Kibworth Beauchamp, Leicester LE80RD. We are aiming to start around 11am see you there! Please don't forget to let me know if you are coming, if you haven't already :clap:
Domino

[*] posted on 8-9-2017 at 01:48 PM

Havn't ridden for weeks due to shoulder injury but still coming. Physio says if I come I must take it easy so will probably just potter around for a while. Hope weather improves as Steve, Fe. Silver and I are looking forward to it.:banana:
Lysander
Super Freak

Mood: icy toes

[*] posted on 8-9-2017 at 07:45 PM

Have fun:clap:

[URL=http://s546.photobucket.com/user/lysander98_2009/media/1422901651427.jpg.html][IMG]http://i546.photobucket.com/album
vakizz

[*] posted on 8-9-2017 at 08:16 PM

I'm bringing the mutts for a walk and to see bods. Looking forward to it. The boys will think they are being spoilt, big day out at St. Neots a couple of weeks ago with loads of other corgis, last Sunday at Belton meet up with 3 other corgis, Tuesday out round Rutland. I was hoping to widen their experiences, in the hope that Kester will become slightly more civilised.:dizzy:
Chester H
Fledgeling

[*] posted on 9-9-2017 at 12:49 PM

I hope the weather is good too! Just been and got all the picnic stuff for afterwards, and it should be fun! You can poodle around the farm, or do whatever you wish, as there are only 3of us riding. Poor Julie is going to join the dog walkers, as Hazel is lame 🙁 I think 2people are coming with dogs :clap:
Chester H
Fledgeling

[*] posted on 9-9-2017 at 12:57 PM

I shall put a sign out where the turn is to the farm, you just come down the track and bear right through the farmyard, past 2 bungalows bear right following the track with a cow barn on your left, then horses in a field, over a small brook then turn right and you will see us! :) my mob is 07752865332 if you need it

Go To Top