Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Trouble with Avatar
Chrissy Pritchard
Super Freak

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 2-1-2006 at 12:41 PM
Trouble with Avatar

Hi Claire, Just tried to create myself an avatar and it won't work properly. Have successfully created a photo album but I think there may be something funny about it because when you click on it and all the thumbnails come up you can't actually see the photographs until you click on each one individually. Have I done something daft? Your advice would be appreciated ..................
mika
Posting Freak

Mood: A degree in procrastination? I think so!

[*] posted on 2-1-2006 at 07:04 PM

Hi Chrissy

This happens to me sometimes, i'm not quite sure how to fix it, but I usually just delete the piccie and upload it again. This usually sorts it for me:thumbs:

Claire
Super Administrator

Mood: in transit...

[*] posted on 3-1-2006 at 12:44 PM

Hi Chrissy
I've just been looking at all your piccies - Skerry is really grown up now, she looks fab!

Don't worry if sometimes the thumbnail pictures show up as a cartoon orange blob picture to start with - its the default picture MSN use when their system hasn't quite worked out how to display your full size picture as a thumbnail yet. If that makes sense?! It will resolve itself, usually within a couple of days.

The reason your avatar didn't work is because you were linking to the big picture rather than the small thumbnail - everything else was spot on!

Claire

HPEC Forum Webmaster
Pink Pony Owner

Go To Top