Highland Pony Enthusiasts Club
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Photobucket nightmares!
Jeanette
Administrator

[*] posted on 4-11-2013 at 09:44 PM
Photobucket nightmares!

I know a few of you have asked me to post photos on threads for you.

I'm not expert by any means.

However if you are managing to upload the photos to an album within photobucket and then get stuck the next stages that I do are to scroll down and click on the thumbnail for the recently uploaded photo so that it can be edited and then choose the resize option and go for 350 x 250 (or thereabouts)..then (and this is important) tick the little box that asks if you want to replace the original and then click on the SAve button.

That should be all you need to do ..you should then be able to go to the right hand side of the webpage and copy the IMG code.

Sadly that's pretty much impossible. It usually won't let me copy the code.

the workaround I've found is to move away from the page on which you were uploading the photos and navigate back to the Library page..then select the sub folder in which you'd stored your new photo. this will bring up all the thumbnails for the photos in that sub folder and from those thumbnails it seems to be possible to copy the IMG code.

Got that?!!!

[Edited on 4-11-2013 by Jeanette]
Deirdre Robinson
Posting Freak

Mood: Variable!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[*] posted on 5-11-2013 at 11:08 AM

You must be joking have tried what you said and won't let me copy anything regardless of time day or night I try totally cheesed off as being an ancient computer person my skills don't match even the youngest child now:help:
When I first went to school top priority was RI, Deportment and writing big shock when I got into co-ed grammer school

]
http://fleetmeadstud.moonfruit.com/
\')[/color]
SOME OF FLEETMEAD\'S INHABITANTS Alick of Litigan,Burnside Holly,Lizzie
Jeanette
Administrator

[*] posted on 5-11-2013 at 12:36 PM

Photobucket is not co-ed grammar school...it's chinese water torture whilst you watch the circling for the photo to upload, edit..in fact do just about anything!!

I've u2u ed you my email address Deidre.

It took two glasses of wine to get Andrea's photo uploaded last night though..so have a thought for my liver!

(I'll kick son off his internet gaming before I do anymore!!)

[Edited on 5-11-2013 by Jeanette]
Deirdre Robinson
Posting Freak

Mood: Variable!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[*] posted on 5-11-2013 at 01:05 PM

thanks if I write something hope you don't regret it. will send you any illustrations. odd one might interest you as was going to add toCloughwood's endurance breeding and result of crosses highlandX ? etc etc
Quite like watching little circles and seeing same download appear which I then can't use rather like counting sheep when you can't sleep!!Prefer chinese torture to grammer school initiation and great beleiver in having needles stuck in to me:heh hee::heh hee::heh hee:

]
http://fleetmeadstud.moonfruit.com/
\')[/color]
SOME OF FLEETMEAD\'S INHABITANTS Alick of Litigan,Burnside Holly,Lizzie
Andrea
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-11-2013 at 01:10 PM

I owe you a bottle of wine, Jeanette! I won't forget. I'll have a go at putting up the next photo myself. Do Photobucket's administrators have any comments on the difficulty of putting up photos??
Jeanette
Administrator

[*] posted on 5-11-2013 at 01:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Deirdre Robinson  

thanks if I write something hope you don't regret it. will send you any illustrations. odd one might interest you as was going to add toCloughwood's endurance breeding and result of crosses highlandX ? etc etc
Quite like watching little circles and seeing same download appear which I then can't use rather like counting sheep when you can't sleep!!Prefer chinese torture to grammer school initiation and great beleiver in having needles stuck in to me:heh hee::heh hee::heh hee:

I'd really like to hear your thoughts again on cross breeding Deidre.

I often think of you in that context.

I have more of an interest in it now in the context of endurance but also for creating a horse with all the qualities I love about highlands (i.e. not a scary ride and very people friendly !) but able to cope a bit better with the sort of grazing I have.
Mags
Super Freak

Mood: Relaxed

[*] posted on 4-10-2014 at 02:22 PM

lets see if any of that works

Go To Top