Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: thanks welshflora for a smashing camp
Lysander
Super Freak

Mood: icy toes

smile.gif posted on 10-7-2011 at 05:53 PM
thanks welshflora for a smashing camp

just back today from camp,it was great to meet up with everyone old and new,:banana::banana:and this year we were joined by Amy and her beautiful yellow dun mare :inlove:,another Flora.My Ffion went for the first time and was a little star taking in all the new experiences.hopefully one of us will post some photos,I kept forgetting my camera but the others took loads of photos.
I wont forget the evening ride on the simulator either ,and I think my legs will be suffering for some time:heh hee::heh hee:
and I managed to buy a lovely saddle for Sandy while I was there (but I wont tell the OH)

[Edited on 10-7-2011 by Lysander]

[URL=http://s546.photobucket.com/user/lysander98_2009/media/1422901651427.jpg.html][IMG]http://i546.photobucket.com/album
Rebecca
Administrator

Mood: Loving my lovely ponies

[*] posted on 10-7-2011 at 06:00 PM

Sounds like you had a very good time. :clap::clap:
welshflora
Super Freak

Mood: positive

[*] posted on 10-7-2011 at 06:29 PM

I loved it!

Big thanks too, to Lysander for coming to camp, even though her foal was born just a few days ago and also needed her attention this weekend. And to Myrtle for making the long trek here at great financial cost......Donna and Amy for their enthusiasm....and of course the ponies, who gave us their all.

I also may have bought a lovely saddle :stealth: but there's still a small chance that reason will prevail! :heh hee:

Lots of photos to follow.

Go To Top